BOOKINGS ARE NOW LIVE!
Most of the dining will be outdoors and weather dependent, We will endeavour to let you know if there is bad weather expected at your time of booking. If you have special dining requirements, please email us.
To keep everyone safe and abide by government regulations we have a few covid safe rules in place:
• Details and time of all dining guests to be recorded
(kept for no more than 28 days)
• Maximum group size of 10 people
• 1.5hr seating time limit for bookings of 2 and 3 and of 2hrs for all other bookings
• All customers to wear a face mask when not sitting at their table
• Customers to be conscious of seating 1.5m from other tables
(not re-arranging furniture)
• Please arrive on time – as we are unable to extend seating times
• For any last-minute changes in the number of booking please notify us
(we will do our best to accommodate).
• staff to wear a face mask always
• staff to practice best hygiene practices
• venue to undergo numerous daily cleans and disinfecting
• bottle shop operations to be kept as separate as possible to our dining area's
• we will always try providing you with the best service under these conditions
Dining under these circumstances, may seem a bit weird at first, but rest assured we have plenty of fun things in-store and can’t wait to see you all!
The Vale Bar & Eatery